Greenbuzz is a volunteer-driven network of 3,000+ sustainability enthusiasts living in Berlin. Our vision is a sustainable world where everybody thrives and contributes to the continuous and sustainable improvement of the status quo. To do so, we connect people through lectures, documentary nights, workshops, and networking events, and conduct and publish research to disseminate our knowledge and inspire sustainable action. Greenbuzz Berlin is part of a wider movement called GreenBuzz Global, with chapters in Amsterdam, Zürch, and Bern.
Who are we looking for?
A green hearted enthusiast is excited about driving our presence on social media by creating inspirational and engaging posts. Your goal is to manage and expand our online community.
What skills and experience?
- Proficient in English (verbal & written).
- Creative writing skills.
- Daily experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to have a sustainable impact.
- Collaborate with a supportive team of international professionals.
- Access to a large, global community of professionals with a passion for sustainability.
- Hands-on work experience in the sustainable field.
Love it? Get in touch!
Please send us (email@example.com) your CV and let us know why you want to take on this role. We will get back to you personally!